October 6, 2009

We are in the process of growing out Kelkey's bangs because they always end up in her face and I'm tired of cutting them all the time. Plus, I get to see more of her adorable little face!! This was the first day of the battle and the clip came out in 2 minutes.
Here is how Trevor spent his summer afternoons. Last summer he stayed in the same beginning class the whole summer, but this summer he advanced a class each two week session. Now he can swim the length of the pool without assistance on his front and back. It's not too pretty yet, but he's actually trying to work on his form and it's so neat to see how much he's grown in a year.
The day I took pictures was boat safety day, so they wore life jackets and rode in a little boat and other flotation devices.
Patiently wait for his turn.
Kelsey on her big girl bike and she absolutely loves it. I try to help her turn around, but she gets off her bike and tells me she can do it by herself.

No comments: